BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Elation!

Hello Again My Favorite People on the Planet!

Why am I feeling ELATION right now? I got my surgery and it was a success! Thank God! Sheeew....
Today it has been a Week and a\One Day. I have now lost a total of 23 Pounds in a week. This is so surreal to me. I am only 19 Pounds away from leaving the 300 Pound Mark. My God, I am so grateful!

I have not seen the 200's in decades. Then on to meeting the goal. My nutritionist said that I should be at 190 Pounds by October 2011 therefore I may reach 175 Pounds by my 42 Birthday in November. Still, till this day I am trying to wrap my head around this and it feels like a dream. I notice my clothes getting bigger, but I still can't see a change in me when I look in the mirror. I guess that will come with time. I try to take some pictures of myself every week just to see the transition.

Perhaps doing it this way, I can eventually see the changes. What makes me the happiest is the change in my relationship with food. I look at food now as a source of energy and not just to give myself comfort. Although I have never really looked at food as a comforter, however I still salivated when I saw the Arby's and the Sonic Commercials. Not any more. I pray to God that this attitude continues.

What does my heart good is the support system that I have at home. My Susan has been with me every step of the way and following my diet as well. She has done so awesome and has lost a good amount of weight. It is beginning to look visible in her face and in her clothing. I am so grateful for her and so proud of her. I am also proud of my son Alex. He has cut back on the quantity of food that he eats and he stopped eating at night. There will be no one left behind in the Bermudez Household.

I have my dear friends pledging some weight loss to by May 2011. I am so glad for the support system that I have and the Family and Friends that God has blessed me with. As the days and weeks progress, I will keep you all in informed as changes occur. Thank you once again to my Susan, Alex and my Friends David and Erin. I love you all.

Alex

2 comments:

Susan L said...

And we all love you too! I am loving this journey we are taking together. Here's to a happier and healthier 2011 :)

Te amo mi amor!

Susana

Erin G said...

We iz here for you man! Lots of Love!!