BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life Update

Hello Friends and All who enter;

Today was a very good, productive and interesting day. I worked on my friend's car and I went to my first Group Meeting for my Bariatric Surgery. I am officially on the move and I learned alot about the procedure I will be having and interacted with people that have already walked in my shoes. I am so looking forward to having this surgery. Having a BMI of 55+ and weighing in excess of 350 Pounds, things really need to change dramatically in my life.

There is no other reason for this other than to get healthy and spend more time with the one's I love and that love me. I want to be able to play with my children, my grandchild and enjoy life with my loved one's, family and friends. So, barring that the insurance company does not give me any problems, the surgery will take place sometime in January 2011. I am grateful to God for all the support and motivation that I am receiving from my family and friends, especially my better half Susan.... Thank you so much for your unfailing love.

0 comments: