BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Steps and Minor Victories

Well My Friends,


What can I say. I want to share with you a minor victory. Today I took up the gumption of getting on the scale after not being bothered with it for about 2 Weeks. To my own amazement, I did a double take when the scale gave me the result. I LOST 14 Pounds! I have been doing baby steps and changing some of the bad habits that has attributed to my current condition.


Now I am siked Up! I cannot wait to be able to exercise on a consistent basis. I am not giving up on the hope that I will reach my goal of 200 Pounds. I have a very realistic goal. I can live with 220, but my ultimate goal is to be 200 Lbs. So far, 14 down and about 1 million to go LOL.... Lets just say, at least 100 Lbs.


With the love and encouragement of my God, my family and those friends closest to me, IT WILL happen. Therefore, I feel a small sense of accomplishment and I am looking forward to more.    

2 comments:

Erin G said...

WOOOOHOOOO! Go Alex! 14 lbs is awesome! Keep up the good work and you will have all the wonderful things you want. We are all here to help you!!!! It is great that you have such drive and determination!

PS) I guess I can share Susana...lol

Susan L said...

We can do it together! Love you!